If you don’t like large bus tours and want a personalised tour with your own private guide, driver and the comfortable vehicle then this is the tour for you! On this Fully Inclusive tour, you will see the sights at your own pace. Commence the day with a stress-free pick up at your hotel or accommodation as we leave the city behind and head west through the Nepean Valley and towards the Blue Mountains.
You will experience a spectacular ride on the world’s steepest railway, travel across the Jamison Valley in a cable car and see the Three Sisters up close. Meet wonderful Aussie animals and even hand feed a Kangaroo at the Wildlife Park! The Aboriginal Cultural Centre and performance will leave you spellbound with a true appreciation of Australia’s first people and their fascinating culture.
Tour Highlights and Key Features
- Fully inclusive of all attraction entry fee’s including Scenic World, Wildlife Park, Aboriginal Cultural Show and National Park Fee’s
- Private Day Tour with your own driver and guide
- Commence the day with a stress-free pick up at your accommodation
- See the majestic Three Sisters ancient rock formation
- Experience mystical Aboriginal Dance and Didgeridoo Performance
- Enjoy a ride on the world’s steepest railway and a Cable Car trip across the Jamison Valley
- Stop at spectacular lookouts where large coaches are not permitted to go
- Get up close and pat Kangaroo’s and other Aussie wildlife
Arriving in the mountains the tour starts with a journey on the Skyway Cable Car across the Jamison Valley for breathtaking views of the Three Sisters and the ancient sandstone escarpments. Experience a thrilling ride on the world’s steepest railway in the comfort of a state of the art glass ceiling carriage as it descends to a valley below.
You will enjoy a complimentary Morning Tea in a beautiful scenic location. Once refreshed, visit the Aboriginal Cultural centre for the enthralling Dreamtime storytelling, didgeridoo and dance performance. At the gallery, there will be an opportunity to view and perhaps purchase authentic aboriginal artworks.
This tour visits wonderful hidden locations where larger buses do not go and include opportunities to take easy short bush walks to spectacular waterfalls and lookouts with your personal tour guide.
At Echo Point If you are feeling energetic you might walk down the ‘Giant Staircase’ to the walls of Three Sisters rock formation or stop at the Echo Point lookout for amazing views and fantastic photo opportunities.
Lunch will be in the village of Leura where guests can get a bite to eat and take a leisurely wander around the high street. From there the tour winds its way back down the through the mountains taking in the stunning scenery
along the way.
In the afternoon the highlight is a visit to the Wildlife Park located in a bushland location where you will meet many of Australia’s weird and wonderful Snakes, Reptiles, Koalas and even hand feed Kangaroos.
Throughout the tour, your guide will provide an informative commentary and as it is a private tour if you want to spend a little more time at an attraction or go for a scenic bushwalk then we can accommodate those special requests!
Finally, at the end of the tour, you can relax in comfort as you are driven back to your hotel or accommodation taking with you memories of a wonderful day!
Duration & Departure
7:300 am Departure
11 hours (approximately)
We pick guests up from your requested location in Sydney including hotels, cruise terminals, airport
- Fully escorted, Private Tour with your own Guide and Driver
- Entry fee’s to all attractions
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort in an SUV or comfortable Minivan (depending on group size)
- Complimentary Morning Tea
- Bottled Water throughout the day
- Fun and Informative Commentary
- National Park Entry Fee’s
- Wildlife Park Entry Fee’s
- Aboriginal Cultural Centre Entry Fee’s
- Scenic World, Cable Car and Worlds Steepest Railway Entry Fee’s
- Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off
- Any additional snacks or drinks purchased guests
Number of Guests Per Tour:
Minimum 2 guests per tour
Maximum 8 guests per tour*
* We can cater for larger groups with a minimum of 7 days’ notice
** The tours are exclusively private tours – we do not mix tour groups – guest do not share a tour with other groups
- For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in luxury, fully air-conditioned SUV
- For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air-conditioned minivan
What to bring:
- Camera – there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
- Comfortable shoes
- Jacket or cardigan – it can get cool in the mountains, even in summer
- Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy to moderate walking.
- This tour can be easily customised for guests who do not wish to walk about or disembark from the vehicle
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
- Wheelchairs – Not suitable as vehicles are standard vehicles without wheelchair hoists and lifters
- This tour can cater to guests with some limited mobility (for example elderly guests requiring a moderate level of mobility aids such as a walking stick or walking frame)
Suitable for Children:
- Yes – This tour is excellent for children
- Sydney Private Day Tours will provide fitted child seats (the operators will need to be advised at time of booking if there are any children under 5 years old that legally require a fitted child seat)
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guests dietary requirements